Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've been rather unproductive lately. My day consists of napping & watching television. Although it sounds nice, I am getting very little accomplished. I am so tensed when I go through the process of looking for a job. It's depressing to see how little "good" jobs there are out there. I probably need someone to look at my resume and fix it. I'm not currently getting any interviews, so that can't be a good sign.

On a good note, I scored two free items from target today. I've been browsing financial/money saving blogs recently and found a couple of free coupons. I love getting free stuff! 

I wish I had something more interesting to say. I've been really reclusive lately, rarely leaving the house to do anything. I finally made myself  e-mail some friends for a dinner gathering this weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment