Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been a while since I bothered to post anything. I went to visit family this past weekend. It was fun (though exhausting) to hang out with my little nephew. I also found out some troubling financial news about my parents. I am extremely worried about them, but they are so hush hush about money. I guess there is not much I can do about it, seeing as how they are not willing to share or be open with the information that I know. 

I attempted to go shopping with my sister and realized how much junk there are out there. I mean, do we really need all the plastic crap? It just seems so silly to constantly be collecting things we don't need. I guess that is the one good thing about this whole financial crisis business. At least people are realizing more and more how little "things" really do matter. Relationships with people are so much more fulfilling and important.

It is exactly one week until the wedding. I am so nervous. I had good intentions to exercise and eat well to look my best for the special day. Well, that is not gonna happen. I know it's going to be a stressful week. I already want it to be over with, so I can just relax and enjoy being married to the man I love. I am so lucky. Even though I am laid off, I am not in a destitute situation. I still have a lot of positives in my life right now, and I need to remember that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment